Specialized Exhibition «City Trans Ukraine 2020» will take place at 6-7 October 2020 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The event is devoted to demonstration of rolling stock, technologies and solutions for public transport and infrastructure.
We cover: public electric transport (trolleybuses, trams, metro), city buses and minivans and questions on urban mobility.
Topics of exhibition and business agenda:
• Funding sources for public transport purchase
• Pros and cons at purchase of new and second-hand rolling stock
• Manufacturing of electric transport in Ukraine
• Practice of trolleybuses with autonomous pace operation
• Municipal large-capacity and small-capacity buses
• The future of electrobuses transportation
• Mechanisms of transparent passengers calculation
• Development of combined transport scheme for cities
• New technologies for traffic flows planning in big and middle cities
• Implementation of big data technologies to collect passenger analytics
• E-ticket evolution and future unification
• Parking spaces as a part of urban infrastructure
• Optimum technologies and solutions for parking in the city
Two interactive round-table discussions will become integral part of business agenda:
• «Transport and Modern City» (6 October)
• «Urban Mobility» (7 October)