Mission: We work for the progress of the Ukrainian automobile industry and Ukraine.
Association of the Ukrainian motor vehicle manufacturers “Ukrautoprom” (founded in 1998)
– is an open union of manufactures, based on the grounds of equality, free will and common interests of its members.
The aim of the Association is to coordinate the entrepreneurial activities of its members, not interfering with their production and commercial activities, making of the managerial decisions.
- represents and protects the interests of the Ukrainian automobile manufacturers in international and governmental institutions;
- collects, analyses, systematizes and spreads information about the production of automobiles both in Ukraine and abroad among the members of the Association, specialists, experts and managers;
- popularizes the achievements of the Ukrainian automobile industry in the media, among the Ukrainian and international public;
- attracts investments, creates conditions for their effective realization;
- organizes and participates in international conferences, symposiums, congresses in Ukraine and abroad;
- furthers development and introduction of innovative technologies;
- makes organizational, technical, financial-economical and judicial expertise of programmes and projects;
- studies the markets for development of external economical relations;
- attracts potential partners among Ukrainian and foreign businesses, organizations, firms and helps to make direct contacts among them.